Monday, January 20, 2014

Say Goodbye to Cold Piggies with Simply Slippers

It's January and my feet are ALWAYS cold! 
I so badly wanted a pair of slippers to wear over my socks...problem is, I hate making slippers! 

Seriously, am I the only one who has a love/hate relationship with crocheting shoe soles? 
All those stitches to count and recalculating the math for every new size...frogging it when you get to the end of the round and realize you missed a stitch somewhere along the way...ugh! 

I get a headache just thinking about it.


Headache NO more! Introducing Simply Slippers! 
You will love how fast & easy these slippers are to work up! 


Using a double crochet with front and back posting techniques, 
these are suitable for a beginner crocheter who is familiar with front and back posting. 


Oh-so comfy & warm, this is my new go-to winter gift to others. 
You will want to make a pair in every color to match your jammies!


Just say, "No" to cold piggies! 
Available on Ravelry, Craftsy and Etsy.



PS - For exclusive specials & additional savings, be sure to sign up to "follow this blog" by entering your email address on the right side of the blog page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment