Monday, January 5, 2015

WINNERS - Battle of the Stitches

Did you hear?
Round 4 winners have been announced!



Please join me in congratulating the fan favorite Sheri Weber from The Country Willow for her Never Ending Love Poncho



,,,and judges choice Kate Wagstaff from Crafting Friends for her With All My Love Photo Prop!



All *14* patterns  (including 3B&BY Hundreds of Hugs Wrap) are available in "one e-book Click Here" for only $5.95. Yep! Do the math...that is less than .50 per pattern!

I was amazed at the variety of styles and designs.














I'm telling ya, folks, there is no better time to buy than now!

You can continue to follow the Battle of the Stitches next round, starting in March.

I was so honored and encouraged to be a challenger in this competition. I grew as an artist and a person. The friendships I built among the other challengers, supporters, and judges are ones that will last. They all have my complete admiration and I look forward to the many ways we are advancing our crafting community together.

Until next time,

Love and best stitches,

Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment